Order cancellation requests will be considered, however, they are not guaranteed. This is due to the fact that we work our best to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently, and we cannot cancel an order once it has been submitted to be shipped.
If your order was not eligible to be cancelled, once you have received your items, you may send them back for a refund as long as they are unopened or gently used within 30 days of delivery date.
Please note that once you receive a shipping confirmation by email, it means your order has already been processed to ship and cannot be changed or cancelled.
Occasionally, orders or portions of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons including:
- One or more items are not available
- Difficulty processing payment information
- We cannot ship to the address provided
- Customer was unable to provide required information for color match request order
- A duplicate order was placed
- Cancellation due to customer request
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an email notice. You will not be billed for any cancelled items.
If you would like to place a new order, simply do so on our website. Or if you have questions about a cancelled order contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.